Description$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available Introduction
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Bailey Square Surgical Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Operating Room Nurse and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
At Bailey Square Surgical Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Operating Room Nurse opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an Operating Room Nurse for our ambulatory surgery center who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will be an amazing addition to our team by contributing your expertise in the circulating or scrub role. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care until your patient is transferred from your care to recovery.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR, including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate your surgeons needs
- Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the circulator
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
- Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance with anesthesia
- Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
Qualifications you will need:
· Minimum 2 years of experience in an operating room setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
· Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure
· Valid BCLS Certification upon employment ***online certification not acceptable
· ACLS as required by facility
· CNOR certification preferred
Bailey Square Surgery Center is the states' first freestanding ambulatory surgery center. Bailey Square Surgery Center was founded in 1973. We have led the way in developing a safe, high-quality substitute to in-patient hospitalization. The center has eleven operating rooms. We provide ENT, GYN, Ophthalmology, Dental, Orthopedic, Plastics, Colorectal, Endoscopy, and Podiatry services. Our parent company is HCA Healthcare. We provide excellent care daily to every patient with a spirit of warmth, friendliness and personal pride.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Operating Room Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website