FIND YOUR FUTURE AT BANNER HEALTH
Opportunity for Family Medicine Position (no OB) - Loveland, Colorado
Excellent employed position for a BE/BC Family Medicine physician in an established practice in Northern Colorado that offers easy access to the mountains and countless activities. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient excellence, then look no further! This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness.
Details of the Opportunity:
- Outpatient Primary Care clinic with Lab and Radiology on-site
- Neighborhood clinic treating all ages
- Average patient volume: 18-20/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Light call - phone call consult only
- Medical Assistants, Front Office, and leadership support
We seek candidates who are:
- Board Certified (or eligible) in Family Medicine
- Licensed in Colorado, or qualified to obtain
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
Banner Health total compensation package includes:
- Salary Range: $220,000-$250,000 (dependent on experience), plus incentives
- $60K Sign-On/Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- This location qualifies for federal loan forgiveness
- 77,000+ population, surrounded by a variety of cultures and culinary scenes
- Quick drive to: Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park, Denver, premier restaurants, and endless recreational activities
- Excellent private and public school options
- Art program including 553 public arts collection
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with the support of Banner Health and having access to the latest technology, a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking, boating, cycling and more. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Colorado.
We invite you to join our team. Apply today! Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Medical Group - Loveland
NO COLO Front Range: Loveland/Greeley/Ft. Collins, Loveland, CO 80538 Physician-Family Medicine
Apply on company website