Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado. Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Neurohospitalist to join the growing team of employed physicians as we expand our program. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- BE/BC in Neurology
- Stroke or EEG Fellowship preferred
- Primary Stroke Center
- EEG interpretation required
- 24 hour shifts-7 AM-5PM in the hospital
- 5 PM-7AM tele call from home
- Collegial environment
North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region. Level II Trauma; Level III Nursery. Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with EICU support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
WE OFFER YOU competitive salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - North Colorado Medical Center
Rocky Mtns/DIA 45 min.; Total Service Area of 300,000., Greeley, CO 80631 Physician-Neurohospitalist
Neurohospitalist Opportunity Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the countr...
Apply on company website