Ogallala Community Hospital | BC Orthopedic Surgeon
Exceptional employed position in Ogallala, Nebraska, home of the incredible Lake McConaughy with more than 100 miles of shoreline. With a forward-thinking school system, low crime rate, and a multitude of recreational activities, this friendly community is inviting to all! Ogallala offers an immediate sense of belonging, meaningful patient relationships, and exceptional quality of life... living & working where others play!
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
- 3 years experience, including rural setting preferred
- BC in Orthopedics required
- Full spectrum orthopedics with an emphasis on sports medicine
- .8 FTE (3 days per week clinic/OR; 1 day/week outreach)
- Call: 10 days per month
- Guarantee is $606K for 3 years
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum orthopedics, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU and quality metrics) + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Ogallala Community Hospital/Banner Medical Group
Southwestern Nebraska, Ogallala, NE 69153 Physician-Orthopaedic Surgery
Ogallala Community Hospital | BC Orthopedic Surgeon Exceptional employed position in Ogallala, Nebras...
Apply on company website