Baystate Health, home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate Health (UMMS-BH), is seeking an academic, Critical Care or Pulmonary- Critical Care Specialist to join Baystate Health's Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine in Western MA.
Ideal candidates should have outstanding clinical skills and a desire to work in an academic organization. Two positions are available, position highlights:
- Critical Care faculty
- Clinical Research oriented division with years of extramural support.
- Clinical investigation in thematic areas of distinctive research including ARDS, Sepsis and Hemodynamic evaluation.
- Academic appointment at the University Of Massachusetts School Of Medicine at a rank commensurate with accomplishment with opportunity to teach Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellows.
- Opportunity for a leadership role in the Fellowship Education program is also available based on desire and experience.
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Collegial and supportive team of physicians and APP's.
- Opportunity to practice a mix of community CCU coverage as well as inpatient and outpatient Pulmonology in community and metro setting.
- Opportunity for Academic appointment at the University Of Massachusetts School Of Medicine at a rank commensurate with accomplishment with opportunity to teach Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellows, as well as be involved in clinical research.
Excellent benefits package with salary corresponding to the level of expertise and benefits. Benefits include high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and a competitive retirement plan.
Baystate Health was named one of America's Best employers by State in 2019 by Forbes. Ranked 14th out of 74 top employers in Massachusetts, Baystate Health is one of New England's leading healthcare systems and the largest employer in the region.
Baystate Health System is located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley. The Valley boasts a lively mix of the old world New England charm and the vibrant energy of the revitalized city of Springfield. Baystate Medical Center (BMC) is home to the state's busiest emergency department and the region's only Level 1 trauma center. U.S. News & World Report ranked Baystate Medical Center (BMC) third among Massachusetts hospitals. Patient-centered care is at the core of Baystate Health's culture. We are committed to hiring clinicians who value a culture of compassion and appreciate diversity.
For more information, please contact:
Melissa Hale, Lead Senior Recruiter
Phone: 413-794-2624 Fax: 413-794-5059
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.Baystate Health, home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate Health (UMMS-BH), is seeking an academic, Critical Care or Pulm...
Apply on company website