Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for! Endpoint Management Engineer, Asia Pacific (Based in India) Your responsibilities
- Deliver the engineering and oversee the day-to-day administration of our Microsoft Endpoint Manager environment, including Configuration Manager, Intune, Autopilot and Desktop Analytics
- Maintain, update and troubleshoot workstation OS images and task sequences within SCCM OSD Support and process customer requests for system and configuration updates
- Support device updates and undertake root cause analysis on Client Operating System problems
- Optimize the usability, performance and security of BCD Travel's desktops, Notebooks, Printers, Application, Software Packaging & Delivery
- Deliver automation to remove manual input on standard tasks
- Define, implement and maintain Desktop policies, standards and procedures with supporting documentation
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- At least 2 years of technical experience in a 24x7 IT environment
- Windows 10 servicing experience in a large enterprise using MEMCM/SCCM task sequences or Window Update for Business
- Experienced with Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune and Autopilot Experience for managing and deploying Windows 10 devices
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office suite of products
- Working knowledge of IT systems
- Good English communication skills - Oral, Written and Presentation
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to make intelligent decisions within a pressured environment
How to apply:
Create a profile and upload your CV and cover letter via our website or use the 'Apply on company website' button on LinkedIn. Do not send your application via e-mail.
What we offer you:
This is an exciting job within a global company. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travellers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2019 sales of US$27.5billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Due to Covid-19, we seek your understanding that only applicants who are legally authorized to work in Singapore without need for company sponsorship will be considered.
Apply on company website