DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Patient Care Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Belton Regional Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the BRMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Patient Care Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A Patient Care Technicians main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them with things they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, a Patient Care Technician has strong people skills and the ability to be compassionate and enjoy helping others.
About this unit:
- If you like variety, working as a PCT is for you. Each shift will be exciting, different and challenging!
- As a hands-on caregiver, you are the one who has the privilege of holding a patient's hand and listening to the person's life story.
- The Medical Telemetry Unit is a 22-bed Catch All Unit – Great experience for CNA's that want to care for a variety of patients.
- The Patient Care Technician (PCT) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living.
- Under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN), the PCT assists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance with the PCT's skills/training and the needs of the Department, and consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, and safe patient care environment.
- The PCT complies with all hospital policies/procedures and observes the State Board of Nursing rules for unlicensed personnel.
- A minimum of a High school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ years of experience in an acute care setting, Preferred.
- Missouri Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License required OR you must be able to attend StarTech PCT Training for 5 weeks (3 weeks of Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM and 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts - unit training)
- BLS certification required within 60-days of hire
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar renovation. Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with over 300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website