Join, The Commons in Lincoln, a breathtaking newer Benchmark community proud to be named one of the Boston Globe's Top Places to Work for over a decade.
SELF-STARTER? DEDICATED? RELIABLE? Benchmark Senior Living in Lincoln, MA is looking for Maintenance Technicians to join our growing team at our 35-acre property. A successful candidate plays a vital role in the property's day to day impression on existing and prospective residents. Would be expected to maintain a high level of quality customer service and professionalism while ensuring that all Benchmark maintenance policies and procedures are consistently followed.
$2,500 full time sign on bonus!
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resident pickup/drop-off
- Mail deliveries
- Trash removal for common areas
- Maintenance repair, items that pop up
- Aid in maintaining common areas and grounds
- Respond to resident service requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude when dealing with our residents, coworkers, and visitors
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Willingness and capability to respond to site emergencies
- Ability to learn new software application - work order system
Apply on company website