- Must complete and maintain assigned medication administration training program and competencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Resident Assistant supports residents with daily living activities and helps maintain their personal environment.
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as needed.
- Provide observation and documentation.
- Assists with onboarding of new Associates
Apply on company website