Our mission is to improve the health of all people in our communities regardless of their ability to pay. Berkshire Health Systems is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services. With award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, world-class technology and a sincere commitment to the community, BHS is delivering the kind of advanced healthcare most commonly found in large metropolitan centers with the care and passion of a unified community.
- Responsible for directing the operation of the hospital on evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Direction includes responsibility not only for the inpatient units, but for all ancillary and support departments that operate during these hours.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of successful leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in successful conflict resolution preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the daily operations of an acute care Medical Center, including experience handling emergency/trauma and critical care situations.
- Working knowledge of staffing systems preferred.
- Education and Training:
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Business or Allied Health Field required.
- Documented evidence of continuing education and continued professional growth and progress in health career and nursing.
- License, Certification & Registration:
- RN License- Current Massachusetts RN License required.
Berkshire Health Systems offers one of the most comprehensive Benefit Plans you can find! This includes but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b Pension Plan and much more!
Berkshire Health Systems supports diversity in our workforce.
Visit www.berkshirehealthsystems.org and click on Employment to apply today!
Apply on company website