We seek caring, dedicated, patient-focused nurses to join our Renal Dialysis team.
Ourdedicated multidisciplinary Nephrology team provides comprehensive hypertension, renal stone, and kidney disease diagnosis and management. We focus on providing a continuum of care through all stages of chronic kidney disease with an extensive management program that improves quality of life, promotes healthy outcomes, and preserves kidney function.
Please consider joining our talented hardworking team of medical professionals caring for our county. You will make a difference. For more information, call Noel at 413-447-2955 or email email@example.com. We would love to talk with you.
Berkshire Health Systems offers one of the most comprehensive Benefit Plans you can find! This includes but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b Pension Plan and much more!
- Three 12 hour shifts a week
- Dedicated Renal Educator on staff
- 3 to 1 patient to nurse ratio
- Multidisciplinary team with many nurses on staff
- On call 3 to 4 weekends a year
Registered Nurse is the designation given to an individual who is licensed to practice professional nursing, holds ultimate responsibility for direct and indirect nursing care, is a graduate of an approved school for professional nursing, and is currently licensed as a Registered Nurse pursuant to M.G.L. c.112. Included in such responsibility is providing nursing care, health maintenance, teaching, counseling, planning and restoration for optimal functioning and comfort, of those they serve.
The Registered Professional Nurse functions as a health care team leader responsible for the safe delivery of patient-centered, goal-oriented care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The Registered Professional Nurse also directs and guides patient teaching and activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Has a thorough knowledge of nursing principles and procedures.
- Previous training and education in nephrology nursing/dialysis techniques required.
- At least one year experience in critical care nursing or one year experience with medical/surgical nursing required.
- At least one year of current experience in nephrology nursing, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and sustained low efficiency dialysis required.
- At least one year of experience in a critical care setting preferred
Education and Training:
- Associates Degree in Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Arrythmia course successfully completed within 6 months
- CNN preferred
- Current RN license in Massachusetts required, BSN preferred, Successful completion of telemetry course required
License, Certification & Registration:
- RN License- Currently licensed as an RN in Massachusetts
- Certification In Basic Life Support; certification in hemodialysis nursing and/or Nephrology nursing preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Staff Nurse - Berkshire Health Systems (healthcaresource.com)
Please contact Noel at 413-447-2955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to improve the health of all people in our communities regardless of their ability to pay. Berkshire Health Systems is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services. With award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, world-class technology and a sincere commitment to the community, BHS is delivering the kind of advanced healthcare most commonly found in large metropolitan centers with the care and passion of a unified community.
WHY THE BERKSHIRES
Berkshire Health Systems is located in Berkshire County, Massachusetts, a 4-season resort community just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City. Endless cultural opportunities, excellent public and private schools, and year-round recreational activities make this the perfect place to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
Apply on company website