Neurosurgery NP Opportunity
Join the team at Berkshire Health Systems!
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking an exceptional Nurse Practitioner.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established hospital based practice
- Collaboration with two Fellowship trained, Board Certified Neurosurgeons and one experienced Physician Assistant.
- Includes a balance of OR, Inpatient, and clinic activity.
- Equal call rotation, 1:3, with stipend for call.
- Collaboration with other neurosciences, including Neurology, Pain Management, and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Collaboration with General Surgery, Inpatient and Trauma Services.
- An environment where you will be respected, supported and challenged.
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the regions leading provider of comprehensive health care services
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians and world-class technology
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle
- Located just 2 hours from Boston and New York City
- Small town New England charm
- Excellent public and private schools
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, this is an ideal family location.
Berkshire Health Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.
Interested candidates are invited to contact:Michele Sweet
Physician Recruitment Specialist
Berkshire Health Systems
Applications accepted online at www.berkshirehealthsystems.org
Neurosurgery NP OpportunityJoin the team at Berkshire Health Systems!Berkshire Health Systems is...
Apply on company website