Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity
Join the team at Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates!
Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates is currently seeking an exceptional Orthopedic Surgeon.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established private practice with affiliation to Berkshire Health Systems.
- Foot and Ankle specialist preferred, but open to General focus with other subspecialities.
- Collaboration with eight Physicians and seven Physician Assistants
- Equal call rotation, 1:8.
- 1:1 collaboration with a Physician Assistant on a daily basis in the OR and Clinic.
- An environment where you will be respected, supported and challenged.
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the regions leading provider of comprehensive health care services
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians and world-class technology
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle
- Located just 2 hours from Boston and New York City
- Small town New England charm
- Excellent public and private schools
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, this is an ideal family location.
Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.
Interested candidates are invited to contact:
Berkshire Health Systems
Applications accepted online at www.berkshirehealthsystems.org
Orthopedic Surgeon OpportunityJoin the team at Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates!Berkshire...
Apply on company website