PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of the Health Screener is to greet, screen and ask health related questions to all individuals, including associates, patients, and visitors, entering the facility or location. This role is key to ensuring that the on-site location is a safe and healthy for all patrons.
- Duty 1: Asks prompted health related questions and follows structured screening protocol
- Duty 2: Uses designated device to obtain a temperature reading
- Duty 3: Evaluates temperature results to determine next steps in protocol
- Duty 4: Ensures all individuals adhere to personal protective equipment protocols before entering
- Duty 5: Answers and/or directs individual's questions as needed
- Duty 6: Follows all requirements related to personal protective equipment and infection prevention and control procedures
- Duty 7: Greets all incoming individuals at the on-site location (employees, patients, and visitors)
- Duty 8: Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 16 years of age with appropiate workers permit on file
- Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills required.
- Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status. Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area's policies and procedures
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting and standing. The associate will be required to walk for up to one hour a day, sit continuously for six hours a day and stand for one hour a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity for simple grasping tasks. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range.
Apply on company website