Job Summary:Under general supervision engages in the movement, storage, documentation, and inventory of incoming and outgoing product.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs the movement, storage, documentation, and inventory of incoming and outgoing product.
- Occasionally engages in “high stacking” performed with a high degree of speed, accuracy, and safety.
- Uses SAP system and scanning equipment to maintain inventory counts and record inventory transactions.
- Performs inventory functions as necessary.
- Supports the generalist concept by performing various sanitation duties, maintenance, housekeeping and other functions as assigned.
- May perform general laborer work on seasonal basis.
- Completes various documents and reports including daily lift sheet..
- Maintains and adhere to Blue Diamond HACCP processes and auditing, Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP's) and safety practices.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimum level of education required
- High School Diploma or GED
Minimum number of year(s) of experience required in addition to education plus type(s) of functional experience
- 1 year of forklift operator experience.
Other required type(s) of functional experience (e.g. Production/Operations, Accounting, Forklift Operator, Inventory Control, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and a basic understanding of machine operations.
- Required to climb up and down ladders and catwalks.
- Must be able to identify and solve problems independently, coordinate workflow and meet output standards.
- Required to to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
Total minimum number of years of experience required in lieu of degree (if applicable)
Other job requirements (e.g. certifications/licenses, CPG experience, work overtime/weekends, etc.)
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES (Specialized education, specific software experience, etc.)
- OSHA Forklift Certification
Typical number of Direct Reports
The position may require the ability to meet the physical demands of heavy lifting to carry out the assigned duties.
Position may require employee to work around energized equipment and is routinely exposed to hazardous materials. Position may require the exposure to various adverse conditions such as, heat, cold, noise, dust, fumes, dirt, and grease, and chemical substance.
Blue Diamond Growers is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Education:High School/GED (Required)
Other Job Details:
Hourly Rate (if applicable):$24.00 Grow your career. Partner with us. We Are the Almond People! Blue Diamond Growers (BDG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. BDG provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information. BDG also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.
Apply on company website