Job Summary:Supports the sales and trade forecasting process for the division within the TFM system. Translates customer needs from Field Sales and engages/activates internal business partners in Marketing, Supply Chain, and Finance to help deliver volume and profit objectives. This role will require heavy use of multiple data sources and requires a strong analytical skill set, providing Field Sales with tools required to track progress against, and ultimately achieve, AOP.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supports Sales in accurately forecasting volume and trade spend in the trade funds system (TFM)
- Maintains TFM system and submits support tickets as needed. Responsible for training new Sales and Broker users as needed
- Supports Sales reporting, including Daily Sales, Trade Budget, New Item/Innovation tracking, and QlikView reconciliation. Ensures reporting is accurate and timely and understands Field Sales needs to create new reporting as needed.
- Responsible for master data management, including integration between SAP and TFM on SKU/items, customers, hierarchies, and pricing
- Monitors promotion execution vs. guidelines to ensure Sales is following strategy to minimize channel disruption and maximize trade spend efficiency. Responsible for analyzing promotions to understand effectiveness and make recommendations to drive efficiencies.
- Interfaces with Finance to insure accurate reconciliation of trade promotion activity and trade accruals
- Partners with Accounts Receivable to assist with hitting deduction days outstanding targets
- Participates and assists in preparing for annual business and joint planning process
- Collaborates with internal teams to support customer needs (Marketing, Category Management, Shopper, Customer Service, Finance, and Supply Chain)
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required to travel up to 10% of the time
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to quickly provide insights and learnings across the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledgeable about Sales, Sales Systems, Project Management
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES(Specialized education, specific software experience, etc.)
- CPG experience
- Background in Sales and Sales related technology
- Syndicated sales data software experience is preferred (i.e. IRI or Nielsen)
- Knowledge of merchandising, retail experience and logistical flow
- Ability to quickly analyze data and provide insights
- Ability to work with agility and pivot in a fast-moving environment
- Good communicator with the ability to develop remote relationships
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Macros, etc.)
Education:Bachelors: Economics, Bachelors: Marketing, High School/GED (Required), Masters: Business Administration/Management
Other Job Details:
Hourly Rate (if applicable):N/A Grow your career. Partner with us. We Are the Almond People! Blue Diamond Growers (BDG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. BDG provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information. BDG also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.
Apply on company website