Description and Requirements BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
- Consistently exceed software licence new & renewals targets on a quarterly basis.
- Managing some of our top tier accounts with the responsibility to sell across our full portfolio of solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Account Managers aligned to the 3 business units to drive, qualify and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to BMC within our existing major accounts
- Participate in pipeline generation events to build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the Value Selling process
- Diagnose customer needs and recommend value-based solutions that reflect a clear understanding of BMC's products and services, primary differentiators, customer segments, and key competitors' offerings. In brief, you know what they need, you know who we're up against, and you know why we're better
- Utilise sales best practices, industry trends and market knowledge in a repeatable sales process
- Build trust and confidence with customers, partners and colleagues through unquestionable integrity and professionalism
- Participate in regular sales enablement workshops with solution leads
- Be a BMC brand ambassador both internally and externally
- Engage with dedicated pre-sales, inside sales and internal ecosystem colleagues to achieve common goals
- Collaborate in regular forecast meetings with leadership
The Experience You'll Bring
- You will have a proven sales track record in selling software solutions to Top tiers / Strategic customers.
- You know how to establish a repeatable sales process shaped by an in-depth understanding of pipeline, business practices, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- You will have in-depth experience managing complex environments and are skilled at forecasting and territory planning
- You have access to decision makers in relevant industries and can further develop the business network that will take BMC a trusted partner, now and in the future.
- You can work effectively as a team member while also providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- You can promote the value of BMC's solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Ideally you will have formal sales training (MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling etc.)
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- You will have excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and have the ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
Experience we offer
- We'll make you a part of an invigorating sales process to ensure repeatable success
- We have a commission scheme designed for high performers, with all the perks you'd expect and some that will surprise you
- We hire the best performers in every area, people who are the perfect blend of competitive and supportive to help you succeed in your career
- We offer uncapped earnings and our quotas are challenging but realistic
- We make sales enablement worth an extra 10% of your salary
- We want our people to be the best in their fields, and we offer unbeatable training and growth opportunities
- We're a meritocracy, and we offer promotion opportunities based on performance, not politics.
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website