Description and Requirements From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise. BMC are significantly investing and transforming the Partner Ecosystem. We are currently looking to hire exceptional talent for a number of Indirect Sales Leadership roles.
In FY21, we have experienced exponential indirect Incremental new license booking growth of 140%+ YOY which has been sourced and closed by our partners.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a growing and successful team! The channel organisation has been redesigned to align with the field sales organisation, creating a unified sales team with common goals of growing the business and delivering business value to our customers.
Our partners are supported and engaged through a Partner Programme Framework and with our new aligned operating model, our Partner Sales Specialists and our Partner Presales resources , are enabled at the same time as our BMC Field organisation. The impact of this new aligned model, is that our partners are experiencing increased productivity, higher win rates and increased knowledge and sales techniques.
- Accountability for an indirect primary quota
- Build an indirect go-to-market business plan which is aligned to the overall indirect strategy and the regional geo plan
- To create and execute individual and specific Partner business plans.
- Communicate the business plan to both the Internal BMC and Partner stakeholders
- The primary responsibility of the Indirect Sales Leader is to create and execute the indirect business plan, generating incremental new license revenue by developing an autonomous Partner Ecosystem.
- Being able to engage with our partners programmatically to create new opportunities, execute a value based enterprise sales cycle, close the deal, implement the solution and help our customers realise the value from BMC solutions.
- An important responsibility of the role is to develop, coach and support the individual Partner Sales Specialists in customer meetings, providing a ‘Gold Standard' of customer engagement to improve collaboration & qualification of the deal.
- As we continue to transform and reinvent our indirect channel, it is critical that our indirect sales leader has had extensive experience of transformation, leading either a direct or indirect sales team with responsibility for a primary quota and has a growth mind-set.
- To work seamlessly with the direct country leadership to create a unified sales team with common goals of growing the business and delivering business value to our customers.
- Marketing Plan to drive incremental and new logo growth in the region
- Proven experience of managing, qualifying and closing a large pipeline of business
- To be responsible for ensuring the Partner organisations have a clear and structured enablement plan for sales and technical skills which directly aligns to the business plan.
- Responsibility for attending customer meetings with the partners to support driving a value based selling engagement
- Implement a regular operating rhythm, to measure and manage Partner Performance regarding; forecasting, quarterly business reviews and development sessions etc.
- Provide accurate forecasting to the BMC senior management.
- Recruit, onboard and develop new partners
- Be able to effectively communicate BMC's value proposition to internal and external customers.
- Be a BMC brand ambassador both internally and externally
- 60% of the time will be dedicated to actively driving Partner and Customer Activities whilst 40% will be dedicated to Business Planning, measuring and governing performance
- Experienced and proven track record of transformation, leading a sales team with a primary quota and has a growth mind-set.
- Recent experience of Sales Management
- Clear understanding of people development
- A consistent track record of sales quota over-achievement
- Ideally, experience of direct and indirect selling
- An ability to create and execute a go-to-market business plan
- Have a sales creation mentality (business development + pipeline activity)
- Experience in creating and executing transformation in an enterprise technology environment
- Ideally knowledge and experience of selling SaaS solutions
- An extensive network of Software Resellers and System Integrators in the specific market
- Excellent educational background -smart/quick thinking
- High level of communication skills and the ability to connect at all levels
- Ambition to succeed and grow a team.
- Competitiveness but acts with integrity.
- Exceptional benefits
- Smart working
- Unrivalled, exceptional sales training
- Opportunity to work with exceptional, talented leaders
- An innovative new role providing in a fast-growing business environment
- Learn a World-Class sales process
- A commission scheme designed for high performers with uncapped earning potential
- Working with talented colleagues at the top of their game.
- A commitment to individual professional training - we want our people to be the best in their fields.
- Fast track promotion ability
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website