Description and Requirements BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
We are looking for Senior Technical Writer to join our amazing team, responsible for BMC's Control-M product documentation. You will be a part of the development group while working closely with software developers, QA engineers, and customers, in order to produce high-quality documentation.
Control-M is BMC's industry-leading orchestration and automation platform. BMC helps the world's largest companies to automate time-sensitive and business-critical workflows. We orchestrate big data pipelines, supply chains, production lines, financial transactions, and many other processes in complex IT environments worldwide.
So, if you are an experienced Technical Writer who has an excellent understanding of the documentation development process, the software development process, and product lifecycles; If you'd like to work on interesting and complex products; If you are a great team player with strong learning abilities – BMC is the place for you!
In this role, you will:
- Determine the needs of end-users of technical documentation
- Become a subject matter expert on the product being documented, as well as make recommendations to improve technical information based on target audiences.
- Develop high-quality technical documentation by working with technical writers, software engineers, and customers.
- Initiate and recommend creative ways to improve technical information deliverables and processes
- Experience in technical documentation for complex software products.
- High proficiency with accepted industry-specific authoring/publishing tools.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and willingness to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with global and culturally diverse departments and groups.
- Native English speaker
- Native Hebrew speaker
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website