STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The Senior Business Analyst of Restaurant Technology provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities, along with day-to-day Scrum Master accountabilities as needed.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project resul
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff).
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on- time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationship
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, and UAT plan).
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA proces
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlin
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and valu
- Supporting and educating business partners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- The successful candidate must have a BS in computer science/engineering in a related field or equivalent work experienc
- 6-8 years' experience as a BA working on multiple projects at a senior level
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year Scrum Master experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a retail or restaurant-related industry desired
- Demonstrated skills in developing a technology plan including technical approach as well as the related business case for the use of that technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and to present complex presentations. Ability to explain complex technical detail and tradeoffs to non-technical associates.
- Highly proficient in facilitation skills, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Pro-active attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
- Project, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
- job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Apply on company website