Statement of Purpose:
A key supervisor is responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance by following our Vision, Mission, Guiding Principles and Hospitality essentials. Working with employees, peers and management staff during opening and closing shifts to continually improve, communicate, and execute shift objectives. Additional responsibilities include assisting the management team in maximizing the financial success of the restaurant through ensuring productive and guest focused shifts. Leading by example, motivating the crew, taking initiative and delivering outstanding guest service.
- Accountabilities:Provides daily working supervision of associates during opening & closing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
- Modeling professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere that encourages people to deliver their B.E.S.T.
- Opens and closes the restaurant in accordance with Bob Evans policies and procedures.
- All other projects and duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and interact with all levels of management.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent guest service skills and experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior leadership experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred.
- Some college and or culinary schooling a plus.
- At least 19 years of age.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 50 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read and write clearly.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
Apply on company website