The Receiving Equipment Operator ensures all off-loaded product is put away in an efficient and safe manner to avoid injury and product damage using various types of material handling equipment. All pieces must be placed securely on shelving units, floor locations, or stack racks. This role will complete other duties as assigned by Leads and Supervisors.
- Pick up product from staging area and off load onto shelving units, floor locations, or stack racks
- When placing product accurately scan all merchandise utilizing RF gun
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ensure full compliance of all safety programs both while operating and not operating material handling equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the department including weekends
- Must be able to pass lift assessment with a push pull requirement of 250 lbs
- Must be able to operate an electric lift, forklift, and tugger
- Must be able to operate an RF gun
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Apply on company website