Commercial Sales Account Manager
Commercial Sales Account Managers play a vital role in ensuring the Bob's Sales Focused Culture and resulting Customer Experience is extended to all “business to business” guests at a level that ensures business success and expanding of the Bob's Brand. The Commercial Sales Representative ensures that all transactions in the segment of our business are performed at a level that exceeds expectations and in a manner that is consistent with the Company's core values and vision.
The primary function of the Commercial Sales Account Manager is to meet and exceed all sales and profit goals by generating new accounts, effectively leveraging existing accounts while professionally representing Bob's Discount Furniture. Coordinate all aspects of the sales transaction including accurate order writing, review of merchandise in-stock availability and ensuring successful delivery and set up. The position requires the ability to identify leads and close sales with large projects in the commercial environment. This position will be responsible for promoting all company products and services while ensuring a positive and successful Customer Experience.
The Commercial Sales Account Manager will possess demonstrated prospecting skills, be a self-starter, a strong closer and be able to build and maintain positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. A good understanding the home furnishings industry is a plus.
- Meet or exceeds established targets and goals
- Perform cold call on prospective clients, via phone, email or any general communication method
- Maintain the customer relationship and servicing the customer's needs throughout the entire transaction process
- Conduct presentations on company products and services, features and benefit
- Interface with Director of Business for Business, and maintain weekly call report and customer log
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers
- Utilize a customer contact log that helps ensure regular and ongoing contact with all B4B customers
- Responsible for accuracy and legibility of all sales and reporting documents
- Reports on market opportunities in terms of products and services being requested but not available in our current assortment
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows
- Knowledge and understanding of the Home Furnishings industry a plus
- Sales experience in the areas of furniture, white goods, consumer electronics and/or construction materials knowledge is preferred
- Ability to maximize percent of time in front of customer
- Administrative tasks during non-sales time
- Ability to plan each sales call; conduct proper research regarding client targets
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a professional approach at all times and adhere to company policies
- Ability to demonstrate results on an on-going basis
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Apply on company website