Bob's is looking for an e-commerce savvy individual to join our team in the entry-level role of E-commerce QA Specialist. As the E-commerce QA Specialist, your primary responsibilities will be to work to increase the efficiency of online sales by performing User Acceptance Testing to ensure the usability and functionality of mybobs.com and its feature set. The E-commerce QA Specialist must have the aptitude and capability to systematically test site functionality, as part of the development cycle, while consistently keeping user experience and web best practices in mind. This individual will join the current QA team at Bob's and report directly to Bob's E-commerce QA Manager.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of the functional requirements on our e-commerce site across multiple browsers and devices
- Concurrently with testing, analyze the site for Quality Assurance and assist in defining and developing enhancements to the user experience
- Identify and track bugs, issues, and improvements by entering tickets for developers
- Report to the E-commerce QA Manager – test cycle results, test metrics, etc.
- Outline and analyze potential issues by identifying fringe use cases and gaps in the testing procedure
- Collaborate with the rest of the e-commerce team to ensure the quality of delivered website builds as well as ensuring timely bug, error and improvement tracking
- Assist in developing new UAT test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts
- Content implementation for products, pages, and features
- Site analysis leveraging Web Analytics & Attribution platforms
- Competitive analysis focusing on improvements and enhancements to the user experience
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical
- Have an eye for user-centric design and user experience
- Knowledge of web browser-specific functionalities and features
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to collaborate effectively and actively with development, content, marketing & operations teams
- Ability to effectively manage time, multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced agile environment
- 1-2+ years of experience in a retail e-commerce environment
- Previous experience with leading e-commerce platforms preferably Hybris
- Previous experience with Google Analytics platform
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Apply on company website