The Shipping Material Handler is responsible for maintaining warehouse stock and assisting in fulfilling orders. This role will work closely with the Picking/Shipping Team to load merchandise onto trailers for shipment.
- Load merchandise onto trailers
- Scan merchandise prior to loading to maintain accountability
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; record location of inventory
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate or ability to obtain a forklift operation certificate
- Must be able to pass a lift assessment with a push pull requirement of 250 lbs
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including weekends, holidays and evenings)
- 1+ years of experience in a Warehouse environment
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Apply on company website