Receiving Unloader / Receiving Material Handler
This role works with an Unloading team to ensure all merchandise is unloaded safely and carefully to avoid injury and product damage. All pieces must be placed on the unloading floor in the proper area for tagging. The Receiving Unloader also completes other duties as assigned by Leads and Supervisors.
- Unload merchandise from vendor trailers utilizing a hand truck when necessary
- Offload onto receiving floor to proper staging area
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the department; including weekends
- Must be able to pass lift assessment with a push pull requirement of 250 lbs
- 1+ years of experience in a Warehouse environment
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Apply on company website