Lourdes is currently seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist. Will be joining a well-respected group of four Interventional Cardiologist and a general Cardiologist. The clinic is supported by three Nurse Practitioners, and the cath lab is supported bytwo Nurse Practitioner. Call is 1:4. EMR is EPIC. Office is connected to the hospital.
BY THE NUMBERS
1 Cardiovascular Institute-cardiac rehab, echo, stress labs, and cath labs, pre and post procedure area all housed in one wing of the hospital
3 Cath Labs totaling approximately 3200 procedures annually-one swing lab for diagnostic and interventional cases and for Electrophysiology
25 Electrophysiology cases per month -including AFib ablations, SVT, and Devices
1 Location-Lourdes cardiologists serve one hospital and the clinic is attached
15 PCIs per Month-our cardiologists are very busy each performing around 15 PCIs per month. We offer Impella with right and left ventricular support, IVUS, FFR, OCT
2 Days a Week in Clinic-each cardiologist spends 2 days on general cardiology and diagnostics
5 Cardiologists-including one trained in structural heart
#1 in the Market-Lourdes is the market leader in Coronary Interventions with more people choosing to use our experienced team
BRING YOUR TALENT TO OUR MISSION
Lourdes is part of Mercy Health Partners, with 24 hospitals and over 1000 employed physicians. Mercy Health Partners is known as the largest non-profit health care system in Ohio with two hospitals in Kentucky.
The system provides more than $1 million in charity care and community benefit every single day.
Mercy Medical Associates is the largest multi-specialty group in Western Kentucky with a great referral base of over 40 primary care providers.
We offer a competitive Compensation Package Including:
- 2 Year Income Guarantee
- Excellent Income
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
Lourdes named top 150 best places to work in healthcare:
Lourdes is an integrated health system with a 45-acre campus and off-site locations including: Lourdes Hospital, Lourdes Medical Pavilion, Marshall Nemer Pavilion, Home Health/Hospice and Mercy Medical Associates. Lourdes has extended the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities for more than 100 years.
The flagship hospital, Lourdes, is a 379 licensed-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission (JC), which offers Kentuckys only twin hybrid operating room and holds the highest level of chest pain accreditation available. Lourdes offers the latest treatments in the following services: Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Womens Health, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Center, Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care, Laboratory and Pathology, Little Miracles Birthing Center, Pastoral Care, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Surgery Center, and Wound Care.
When you work at Lourdes:
- You serve with a medical staff of 180 representing over 40 specialties
- Work with over 1200 caring staff
- 36,000 people visit our Emergency Department each year
- Service area of nearly 460K
You will enjoy your time off also with:
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main-street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)
Lourdes is currently seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist. Will be joining a well-respected group of four Interventional Cardiol...
Apply on company website