It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed Family Medicine opportunity on Market Street in Lima, Ohio. Develop your ideal practice when you join a busy office due to the retirement of a longtime Mercy Health provider.
Mercy St. Ritas FM Details:
- Most practices have achieved a Level 3 Accreditation for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Newer practices are committed to the same quality of care.
- Employed by a progressive 424 bed hospital
- Excellent quality of life with call rotation of 7:1
- New offices with cutting-edge technology
- Outstanding sub-specialty support including a 24/7 Hospitalist Program
- No OB
- Assess/evaluate, diagnose, establish plan of care, treat, including referrals to other healthcare providers as necessary
- Perform physical assessments on patients and complete patient histories as well as Virtual Visits
- Primary care in all age groups
- Order medications, treatments, labs, etc. as described and permitted under the Ohio State Medical Board and Mercy Health St. Ritas Credentialing Board.
- Coordinate patient care, assessments, counsel and advise patients regarding concerns
- Be available for call relating to patient conditions per the call schedule. Includes holiday responsibilities as well as coverage for PTO/ATO
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as defined by Medicate, CPC+ and Mercy Health
Mercy Health Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan assistance and more.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- Competitive salary rangebased on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain Ohio License
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Mercy Health St. Ritas serves a 10-county catchment of 480,000+. We offer excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living options) near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed Family Medicine opportunity on Market Street in Lima, Oh...
Apply on company website