It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed Family Medicine opportunity at the Wapakoneta YMCA in Wapakoneta, Ohio. Develop your ideal primary care practice in a beautiful facility with 9 fully equipped exam rooms and radiology services inclusive of Mammography.
Wapakoneta is a safe and friendly city of approximately 10,000 people with easy access to Interstate 75.
Mercy St. Ritas FM Details:
- Most practices have achieved a Level 3 Accreditation for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Newer practices are committed to the same quality of care.
- Employed by a progressive 424 bed hospital
- Excellent quality of life with call rotation of 7:1
- New offices with cutting-edge technology
- Outstanding sub-specialty support including a 24/7 Hospitalist Program
- No OB
Mercy Health Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan assistance and more.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- Competitive salary rangebased on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain Ohio License
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Mercy Health St. Ritas serves a 10-county catchment of 480,000+. We offer excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living options) near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed Family Medicine opportunity at the Wapakoneta YMCA in Wa...
Apply on company website