Back of House Supervisor
Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to fit your personal and professional growth goals. Back of House Supervisors will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours, wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can be proud of every day.
- Ensures all processes and procedures are followed in the absence of other management staff.
- Leads with integrity and focuses on the Company's mission and Values
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect with providing clear and consistent direction to the back of house crew members.
- Maintains a sparkling clean kitchen and ensures QSC standards are achieved.
- Ensures back of house crew members follow recipes and instructions to accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensures back of house crew members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
- Ensures compliance with employment law, safety regulations, and all company policies and procedures during all shifts.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Apply on company website