Title: Social Media Marketing Assistant
Reports to: TBD
Responsible for the creation, message crafting, and posting of Boston Market media across all social media platforms. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team in an entrepreneurial environment and is excited by the prospect of helping to expand a growing business. The ideal candidate is also able to utilize social media across all major platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok, & Twitter to enhance brand identity and respond to feedback that can negatively impact our business. The Social Media Marketing Assistant will also play a key role in our analysis and response to social media posts.
- Manages and oversees all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any others that are/become relevant to the brand.
- Assists with coordinating and executing content for platforms that align with marketing initiatives.
- Monitors certain KPIs and metrics relevant to social traffic to monitor the strategy's success and generates reports on daily and weekly basis.
- Works with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicates with followers, responds to questions, interacts and find sgreat ways to engage our customers.
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Stays up-to-date with current social media trends, topic, design and tools.
- Works effectively with all Marketing employees as a solid team member.
- Consistently takes initiative, works independently with minimal supervision, sets priorities, makes thoughtful decisions, and meets deadlines.
- Finishes duties and projects as required and assigned in an efficient and timely manner.
- Meets deadlines consistently.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Returns all emails and voice mails within 24 hours.
- Deals with interruptions and successfully manages multiple tasks.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains behaviors and actions consistent with the company's values and standards.
- Continuously looks for ways to increase professional development.
- Works additional hours as needed.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Execution Excellence & Reliability
Financial & Business Acumen
Teamwork & Collaboration
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of experience in graphic design (retouching photos, resizing, and editing).
- 2 years of experience working on social media accounts.
- Must be creative and be able to take the lead.
- Ability to plan and organize content.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Understanding of analytics relevant to social media.
- Ability to generate reports tracking KPIs.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, or communications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website