Brookdale Home Health is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
At Brookdale Home Health we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Brookdale Home Health!Job Summary and Qualifications
Home Health RN
Provides coordinated skilled nursing care to patients of all age groups, in the home.Demonstrates accountability and responsibility in collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care. Performs in accordance with physician's orders and under the supervision of the Manager, Clinical Services.
What you will do in this role:
Assesses home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations.
Completes OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy. Assures clinical notes accurately indicate continuing communication and coordination of services with the physician, other interdisciplinary team members and patient/family/caregiver.
Communicates significant findings, problems and changes to Manager, Clinical Services and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions.
Supervises and provides clinical direction to home health aides and LPNs/LVNs to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
Responsible for participating in on-call rotation and emergency call according to agency policy.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum of one or more years of home health, public nursing or acute hospital nursing experience
- Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation requirements, ICD-10 coding and PPS (Strongly preferred)
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
- Current BCLS Certification prior to providing patient care.
Our home health agency is committed to providing excellent, multidisciplinary services delivered by an experienced team of healthcare professionals. We offer skilled nursing, therapy, and social work services in the comfort of our patient's homes. Under the supervision of a physician, our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care for patients with the goal of restoring independence as quickly as possible.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive.
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website