Do you have the career opportunities as an RN Home Health PRN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Brookdale Home Health which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. Now hiring in San Jose!Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Brookdale Home Health, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Brookdale Home Health!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides coordinated skilled nursing care to patients of all age groups, in the home. Demonstrates accountability and responsibility in collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care. Performs in accordance with physician's orders and under the supervision of the Manager, Clinical Services.
What you will do in this role:
- Assesses home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations.
- Completes OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy. Assures clinical notes accurately indicate continuing communication and coordination of services with the physician, other interdisciplinary team members and patient/family/caregiver.
- Communicates significant findings, problems and changes to Manager, Clinical Services and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions.
- Supervises and provides clinical direction to home health aides and LPNs/LVNs to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
- Responsible for participating in on-call rotation and emergency call according to agency policy.
What qualifications you will need:
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree, or Registered Nurse Diploma
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Home Health PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website