DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $15.66 - $21.91 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) MA PRN with CareNow you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic MA PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Seeking a Clinical Medical Assistant like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
As a Medical Assistant, you will:
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments for your patients including preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
- Give injections, and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy needs
- Assist physicians in applying splints, dressings, and bandages
- Assist with transfers and scheduling of follow-up care
- Coordinate patient physicals and work place injuries for partner accounts
- Screen incoming calls for referral to physicians and practitioners
You Should Have:
- 1+ year of experience in a clinical patient setting is preferred
- Experience using an EHR system is very helpful
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assisting or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) is helpful
- The ability to obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certificate and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 30 days of start preferred
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our MA PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website