A Full time Physician Assistant position with Carolina Spine and Neurosurgery Center's busy practice in Western North Carolina that specializes in spine surgery.
- Ability to perform independently and as a team.
- Ability to differentiate on physical exam between musculoskeletal and neurocompressive conditions, particularly those conditions which commonly mimic or are seen frequently with spine conditions such as shoulder and hip pathology or peripheral poly-and mononeuropathies
- Interpretation of X-rays and MRIs
- Pre and postoperative care
- Wound care
- Must be able to see high volume of patient on office day and work independently with little supervision.
- H&P and physical medical clearances
- First assist in OR including but not limited to setup, patient positioning, experience with microscope procedures, wound closure as well as postoperative order knowledge.
- Call, about 6 to 7 days per month
- Ability to make hospital round independently.
We are looking for someone that has the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure and stressful situations. Someone that loves to learn and is looking to grow and learn within their job, with learning comes constructive criticism the ability to take and be given.
Looking for someone that has 2 year experience in neurosurgery. We offer great benefits:
Benefits after 60 day of employment:
- Free health insurance option as well as buy up option
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Gym
- Completive PTO
- CME reimbursement and travel
After Six months employment:
- Free Confidential Financial Planning available
- Employer contributes to 401-K on the employee's behalf
- Employee option to contribute to 401-K
Apply on company website