DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Radiology Technician? At Cartersville Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Cartersville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Your role performs the primary function of acquiring radiographic and related images with x-ray and fluoroscopic equipment of all assigned patients, infancy through life span in the inpatient or outpatient setting.
- You will identify problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients - plan and carry out individualized imaging and related patient care.
- You will maintain cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- You will promote a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment.
- Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program.
- Current radiography registry required.
- Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Previous experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website