Under the direction of the Chief Engineer, the Senior Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventive maintenance and urgent, corrective and routine repairs of the physical plant, buildings, equipment property, tools and grounds of the Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare main campus and satellite entities. The Senior Maintenance Technician will perform preventative and corrective maintenance in electrical, mechanical, HVAC equipment, refrigeration systems, boilers, hot water heaters, motors, compressors, pumps, steam and plumbing lines and fixtures, kitchen equipment, tools, nurse call systems, controls, beds, minor carpentry, doors, door hardware and locks, patch and paint, roofs, and sidewalks. The Senior Maintenance Technician will assist the Chief Engineer in maintaining an effective and safe organization, completion of documentation and leading the activities of the General Maintenance and Apprentice staff as needed.
- Required EPA 608 Refrigeration Certification.
- Strong skills and experience required in electrical and mechanical.
- Experience in air balancing a plus
- Healthcare facility experience preferred
- Must possess a valid California (CA) Driver's License
- ability to pass a Department of Justice (DOJ) Live Scan
Apply on company website