Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Opportunity, Buffalo NYat Catholic Health
Catholic Health in Western New York State is recruiting a Board Certified or Board Eligible Fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist to join our team.
Catholic Healths full time recruitment package includes a sign on bonus or stipend for Fellows, relocation, and a competitive compensation package to include RVU production bonus. The overall benefits are exceptional, including PTO, Holidays, Sick, and CME. The healthcare system provides tuition reimbursement, EAP, retirement plan and license/DEA reimbursement.
In this role, your responsibilities would include outpatient imaging, consultative services, and rotational inpatient coverage and at our Level IIIPerinatal Center at Sisters of Charity Hospital. The fetal testing unit draws from the hospital based OB-GYN Centers as well as private practice physicians in the community.
- One location
- Experienced sonographers
- Antenatal testing and outpatient consultations
- Interpretation of obstetrical ultrasounds
- Routine imaging (aneuploidy screening, anatomic survey, growth), high risk care, fetal imaging
- Specialized ultrasound (fetal echocardiography, Doppler)
- Academic role: Resident didactic education, clinical rotations, and inpatient teaching rounds. A faculty appointment at SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine is available with rank dependent on experience and academic credentials.
- Option to deliver patients if desired
- New Level III NICU
- Reasonable Call
Your colleagues and the womens services clinical staff have completed the MOREOB program, a comprehensive performance improvement program that creates a culture of patient safety in obstetrical units.All of the Catholic Health OB-GYN providers are electronic fetal monitor certified (EFM-C) as well as 100% of the midwives, residents and nurses.
You will work with an experienced team of colleagues, OB-GYN providers, including midwives, Board Certified Neonatologists, and Board Certified Pediatric subspecialists. You would be supported by highly qualified sonographers in a collegial office setting.
- Fellowship trained in Accredited United States MFM Fellowship Program preferred
- Sub-specialty Board Certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine or Board Eligible
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted federal, and as needed, state prescriptive authority.
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5 hospitals
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, stroke, vascular, womens and orthopedic care
- Has over 9000 employees
- Has over 1500 affiliated physicians
ABOUT WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
BUFFALO NIAGARA REGION
1. Deemed one of most affordable places to live.
2. Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
3. Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
4. Browse over 40 Museums
5. Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
6. Has incredible architecture
7. Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
8. Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
9. Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
10. Is the City of Good Neighbors.
Apply on company website