DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $28.65 - $42.25 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your Emergency Department career and be a part of our exciting expansion at Centennial Hospital.
$15K Sign-on bonus & $5K Relocation for experienced RNs!
(internal candidates not eligible for bonus)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Department Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Why Choose to be an Emergency Room Nurse at our Hospital:
- Your role will work closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
- You will communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers and demonstrate appropriate judgement and problem solving skills
- You provide age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery
Qualifications for being an Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS Required
- TNCC and ENPC completed within 120 days of hire.
- 1 to 2 years acute care/specialty nursing desired.
Centennial Hospital, part of HealthONE, the largest healthcare system in Denver, opened its full-service, 20 bed hospital in 2021. While the hospital is new, the care and unwavering commitment to the community has been strong since 1986 with outpatient and emergency care. Centennial Hospital features 16 medical/surgical and four critical care beds. The hospital provides services in breast health, emergency care, general surgery, neurological care, oncology, orthopedic and spine surgery, robotic surgery, sports medicine, and women's services. Centennial Hospital is closely connected to The Medical Center of Aurora, an IBM Watson Top 100 Hospital, for additional resources, support, and specialists for advanced care. As the city's only full-service hospital, we are proud to bring exceptional, quality care, close to home.
Click here to learn more about our facility
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website