DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Cath Lab Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Cath lab technicians are cardiovascular technologists who work in our facilities and run tests on heart health. They assist with the insertion of catheters into the heart, and are responsible for measuring and administering special fluids.About this unit:
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
- Dynamic Departmental Duties
- Under the general direction of the Cardiology Nurse Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care as related to the Cardiology Department.
- Administers medications, monitors patient vital signs/EKG, performs continual patient assessment during patient's stay in the Cardiology Department.
- Documents accurate nursing records and patient data.
- Coordinates patient teaching and post procedure assessment.
- Performs emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Assists with inservice education.
- Collects and assembles data for data base, outcome analysis and performance improvement.
- Responsible to carry out any other activities assigned by the Cardiology Nurse Manager to assure the department runs effectively and efficiently. Responds within 30 minutes when on stand by and able to assist at other system Cath lab as needed
- Graduate from a Cardiovascular Technology or Radiographic Technology program in good standing with the ARRT or bachelor degree in Health Science with proof of credential from their certification program (e.g.; RCIS,CVT or RT Program)
- RT (R), CVT or RCIS credential preferred upon hire. New RT and CVT graduates are required to acquire credential within 12 months of eligibility.
- BLS required upon hire and ACLS required within ninety days of hire.
- 1-2 years of experience in interventional radiology lab and/or cardiovascular interventional lab required. One year experience in an IR lab that performs neuro-radiology intervention preferred
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website