DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
***$5,000 /Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates***
Do you have the career opportunities as an Central Sterile Tech you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Paid Personal Leave
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Central Sterile Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!A Sterile Processing Technician works to prepare, sterilize, install, assemble, or clean all laboratory or healthcare equipment required for surgeries, examinations, and medical procedures. The Sterile Processing Technician ensures equipment, instruments, and supplies can be reused safely to prevent infections. About this unit:
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- Geared to the AAMI standards.
- Have an instrument maintenance program.
- This Position requires employee to be a self- starter with attention to detail.
- Employee must have the ability to get along with others and have a visual knowledge of all surgical instruments.
- Employee must be familiar with sterilization techniques and department policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer basic knowledge of surgical instrumentation and all aspects of sterilization processes.
- Prefer six months to one year in a surgical or other related health care setting.
- Basic Computer skills preferred. Knowledge of the functions of decontamination and sterilization equipment preferred.
- Ability to exchange information in a factual, objective manner. Willingness to take direction from multiple sources. Able to be flexible with regard to task priorities and time schedules.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Central Sterile Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website