DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
Are you ready to manage in a new era as a Surgery Center Administrator where building a healthier tomorrow is more than a job? Our Central Utah Surgical Center team is committed to partnership, innovation, legacy and improving more lives in more ways. Share your resume today.Benefits
Central Utah Surgical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are dedicated to improving human life. Each year about five percent of all U.S. hospital services happen at an HCA Healthcare facility. Be an impact as a(an) Administrator- Surgery Center where your passion for leading and creativity are valued? We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
In your role as Surgery Center Administrator, you will create an environment that builds and maintains the center's reputation as the surgery center of choice in your area. Core ways you will influence the reputation is by leading business development efforts, maintaining a high standard of service to physicians and patients, and ensuring your center has exceptional clinical practice standards. You will also be a key member of a team of like-minded peer Administrators that collaborate with one another sharing ideas and best practices. By combining your team's resources with those from your physician equity partners, HCA market hospitals, and corporate support teams allow us to continue to set the standard for Ambulatory Surgery together.
What you will do in this role:
- Drive industry leading patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction, and employee engagement results for your operation
- Lead presentations to and maintain strong partnerships with your center's Governing Body, Medical Director, overlap hospitals, and your team
- Lead business development for your center through continually developing your network, market knowledge, and relationship with your business development representative
- Lead feasibility research for adding service lines and optimizing case mix
- Leverage your best in class internal corporate support teams in areas such as recruitment, partnership management, legal, business development, risk management, patient safety, human resources, accounting, financial reporting, etc
- Partner with your Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare, and project annual budgets
- Ensure that your facility meets all related local, state, federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations
- Effectively manage your controllable costs such as labor and expenses
- Negotiate and execute favorable center contracts while leveraging your GPO
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience
- Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved)."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If this is the kind of dynamic growth opportunity that compels you, apply for the Surgery Center Administrator role. We are interviewing, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website