Company: Charter Schools USA
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Government, Nonprofit, Education
Email me to apply later
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives deliveries properly – including accuracy of delivery compared to what was ordered, rotating stock, and putting delivery away.
- Stocks the food serving line for that day.
- Ensures proper, safe temperature of foods before serving.
- Prepares and serves meals in a timely manner.
- Cleans up kitchen and serving line.
- Takes trash (including breaking down boxes) to dumpster.
- Stocks for the next day including pulling appropriate food items from freezer.
- Deals courteously with the public.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with school faculty, staff and students.
- Maintains high standards of work habits, sanitation and safety.
- Maintains records and reports as required by supervisor.
- Understands, follows, and gives oral and written directions.
- Ensures cash drawer is in balance.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent preferred.
- Two years (2) experience in food service preferred.
- Knowledge of computer, cash register, and/or food processing machinery as related to specific job functions preferred.
- Successful completion of background check.
- Commitment to company values.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find appropriate and acceptable.
Apply on company website