Seeking Pulmonologist/Critical Care - It's all here! Grand Island, NE
Affiliated with Creighton University School of Medicine
Visa sponsorship available
Grand Island Specialty Clinic is seeking a quality driven, patient centered Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonology Critical Care physician to join our multi-specialty group in Grand Island, Nebraska - easy drive to Lincoln and Omaha, NE.
CHI Health St. Francishas a catchment area of over 150,000 residents and provides a full complement of medical specialties. Lots of new building projects going on!
- 16 Bed Open ICU
- Great balance between Pulmonary and Critical Care. This is a blended position of IP and clinic
- Round on 8-10pt/day seeing 4-5 new IP consults/day
- 15 - 18patients per clinicday
- Providehigh quality customer service to patient and family members by working with a team of hospitalists, cardiologists, infectious disease, nephrology and oncologists
- 4 Bed Accredited Sleep Lab
- Option to read sleep studies if Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
- Option to become Adjunct faculty withCreighton University School of Medicine(CUMC)
- Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Sleep Studies
- Work with our oncologists and the lung nodule registry
- Employment position with salary guaranteeplus productivity based wRVU incentive
- Benefits package includes: Health, dental, vision,retirement savings, relocation package, annual CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and tail coverage.
CHI Health St. Francisis a level III Trauma Center and is a regional referral center with 159 beds. Good Things Happen Here. In 2008 it opened a $40 million, 9 story patient tower. In 2019 a state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. cancer center. Now, new Surgical Services department. Construction on the 37,500 sq. ft.,$32million dollar addition is scheduled for completion early 2021.Seeking Pulmonologist/Critical Care - It's all here! Grand Island, NE Affiliated with Creighton University Sc...
Apply on company website