Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Respiratory Clinical Coordinator today with Chippenham Hospital.Benefits
Chippenham Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Respiratory Clinical Coordinator. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides direction and assistance for employees in the Respiratory Care Department while working on a given shift. May also provide direction and oversight to one or more of the following specialty areas: Sleep Disorders Center, Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program, NICU, or NICU/PICU. Manages the department in the absence of the Technical Director.
Shift: Day shift with supervisor call expectations.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS(*)
1. Maintains CPR certificate.
2. Maintains license requirements.
3. Maintains NBRC credentials for Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist
4. Assists with planning, coordination and supervision of the Respiratory technical staff during the scheduled shift. May also provide direction and oversight to one or more of the following specialty areas: Sleep Disorders Center, Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program, NICU, or NICU/PICU.
5. Assigns work load and monitors clinical staff on a daily basis. Documents when necessary any variations that occur from established policy and procedure.
6. Develops work schedule for area of supervision. Monitors schedule on a daily basis to maximize/minimize staffing to meet patient care needs.
7. Takes call, providing technical support for respiratory staff, emergency staff coverage and problem solving.
8. Performs routine and emergency patient care services as needed to meet departmental needs.
9. Acts as consultant for patient care concerns from staff, nursing and physicians. Acts as liaison between staff, nurses and physicians.
10. Supervises and participates in the process of new employee orientation and provides input into the interviewing, hiring, and selection process of new hires.
What qualifications you will need:
Required: High School Graduate and Graduate Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) Preferred: Bachelors and/or Graduate Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Enrollment and completion of selected management related courses. EXPERIENCE: Required: Minimum of two years critical care experience. Preferred: Two years of supervisory experience in an active department. One year management experience.
Required: Virginia Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner Maintain NBRC credentials for Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist BLS Course Certification Preferred: Registered Respiratory Therapist Current NRP, PALS, ACLS certifications
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Respiratory Clinical Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website