ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting another fellowship-trained Infectious Diseases physician to join its established HIV Community Program!
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2022 By Modern Healthcare.
- Achieved Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals Award In 2021.
- Live and work within 1 hour of Philadelphia and Baltimore, 2 hours from New York City and Washington D.C.
- Join established program providing care for people with HIV/AIDS throughout the state of Delaware.
- Take advantage of a mission-driven approach to patient care and commitment to the patient population.
- Serve as a member of multi-disciplinary team that includes physicians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and nurse practitioners.
- Provide primary care as part of medical home wrap-around services.
- Enjoy a Monday through Friday outpatient-only schedule with light call all by phone.
- Take advantage of an extensive health network that includes outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, a Level I trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center along with regional Centers of Excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health.
- Teach ChristianaCare Internal Medicine & Family Medicine Residents along with medical school and PA students.
Compensation & benefits package include:
- Base salary, annual bonus incentive, sign-on bonus
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Six weeks plus of Paid Time Off plus one week of CME time
- 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
ChristianaCare is one of the countrys most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and womens health. We rank 21st in the
nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
Working for ChristianaCare offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and New York City all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.
For more details, please contact Frank Gallagher, Senior Physician Recruiter, at Francis.W.Gallagher@ChrisitianaCare.org
Apply on company website