ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting Primary Care Physicians to join its three growing practices in Northeastern Maryland
Full-time and part-time Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Join the regions premier health system while providing care at one of three Cecil County, MD locations (Elkton, Northeast or Perryville)
- Choose a practice site based upon your geographic preference
- Treat a diverse panel that includes newborns to geriatric patients
- Take advantage of this unique area with its smaller, hometown feel and nearby access to the majestic Chesapeake Bay
- Live within 1-3 hours from Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, DC as well as the beautiful beach resorts in DE, NJ, and MD
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2021 By Modern Healthcare
- Named among Forbes Best Employer for Diversity & Inclusion in The U.S. For 2021
- Achieved Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals Award In 2021
Compensation & benefits package include:
- Base salary, annual bonus incentive, sign-on bonus, plus loan repayment
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Six weeks plus of Paid Time Off plus one week of CME time
- 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
ChristianaCare is one of the countrys most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and womens health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6thfor admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
Working for ChristianaCare offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and New York City all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.
ChristianaCare is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website