Exclusive 100% Breast Imaging Opportunity
Progressive, clinically-oriented breast imaging practice in one of Texas' premier comprehensive breast centers is seeking to add an additional like-minded individual to join our team of dedicated breast care specialists. Ours is a highly desirable practice with a work environment that supports an unparalleled level of physician autonomy. We work closely with our clinical colleagues to provide a seamless continuum of care for our mutual patients, all coordinated by our onsite nurse navigator.
The ideal candidate would have fellowship training in breast/women's imaging or have equivalent clinical experience in a high-volume, clinical breast imaging practice. Competitive candidates must also have excellent bedside manner, strong clinical and interpersonal skills, possess the ability to read breast MRI, tomosynthesis, and ultrasound (hand-held and automated) and be able to perform stereotactic, tomosynthesis, MRI and ultrasound guided biopsies and localizations.
No call, evening or weekend duties. Full time 4 day work week. Very competitive compensation and benefits package. Sign on bonus and moving stipend.
The Ross Breast Center:
- ACR-designated “Breast Center of Excellence” and NQMBC Certified Quality Breast Center
- 4 satellite screening sites, 2 mobile vans and 1 main diagnostic center.
- Physicians work from a single site.
- All Hologic 2D and 3D mammography units, Canon ultrasound, and Siemens breast MRI
- All dedicated breast imaging staff (mammography, ultrasound and MRI)
- Same day results provided to all diagnostic patients
- Onsite genetic counseling and testing available
- Active participation in weekly interdisciplinary treatment planning conferences
- Close, collegial working relationship with a team of outstanding breast and reconstructive surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, nursing and genetics professionals
- Center performs over 45,000 mammograms, 9000+ ultrasounds, and 500+ MRIs annually
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Physician Group:
- The area's preferred multi-specialty medical group
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- Over 650 physicians and advance practice providers representing 42 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Tyler, just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy all 4 seasons in the lush green countryside, pine tree-covered hills and lakes
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
- Medical school is planned and there are a number of colleges
- Additional benefits of living in Texas: no state income tax, tort reform
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family.
CHRISTUS Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system made up of more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals, walk-in clinics and health ministries. We are a community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing individualized care in the United States, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, our missing is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to every individual we serve.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is the region's preferred healthcare provider, with a proud tradition of over 80 years of dedicated service to the people of East Texas. As a national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals - Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital - Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital affiliated with HealthSouth, Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, the area's preferred multispecialty medical group. Learn more about the medical services available at CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances.
Exclusive 100% Breast Imaging OpportunityProgressive, clinically-oriented breast imag...
Apply on company website