Store 6002019: 64 Rue Champlain, Dieppe, New Brunswick E1A 1N3
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy:
- Flexible schedules
- Large, stable employer
- Opportunities for fast career advancement
- Task variety
- Weekly pay
- Night shift premium
- Employee discount
- Scholarship program
- Years of service Recognition program
- Supporting temporary workers through PNP (some conditions may apply)
Your key responsibilities:You will greet customers, run the cash register, make purchase suggestions and sometimes work with our food program. There is never a dull moment as you will be working around the store (inside and out) in many different areas to help maintain our high standards for store appearance and provide fast and friendly service to our customers. You will interact with many customers daily, all while working in a fun, energetic environment accomplishing daily tasks around the store!
What we are looking for:
- Customer service
- Communication and friendly conversation
- Performing at a quick pace while having fun
- Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
- Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
- Thinking quickly and offering suggestions
Great to have:
- Customer service experience
- Motivation to advance in your career!
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
Couche-Tard/Circle K values diversity and inclusion and aims to create a safe, accessible and rewarding workplace that showcases the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an employer, we are committed to employment equity, we encourage a wide variety of applications to ensure that we have a diverse workforce that is representative of the customers and the communities we serve. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply on company website