The primary purpose of this position is to resolve escalated issues from Level-1 EPOS Technicians. This position provides Point of Sale, Network, and other Computer related support. The Level-2 EPOS Technician also performs ongoing root-cause analysis, knowledge development, and special support related to projects. The Level-2 EPOS Technician interacts daily with customers, customer management, all levels of the Help Desk staff, third party vendors, and Circle K support employees and management.
- High School diploma required, AA degree or technical training in business computer systems preferred
- 3-5 years Help Desk or PC related work experience.
- Successfully met all Level-2 EPOS Technician performance accountability objectives. Proven expertise and efficiency in support of Radiant and VeriFone POS systems. General knowledge of most Circle K business applications.
- Strong understanding of store systems and operations environments.
- In-depth knowledge of Help Desk Functions, process and procedures and quality of service measurement.
- Excellent process flow modeling and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of problem tracking and other Help Desk tools.
- Good analytical and problem resolution skills, verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills, customer service and interpersonal skills, and customer focus.
- Physical Demands: Work requires frequent sitting, standing, walking, and use of keyboard/computer.
- Work requires occasional bending, reaching and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds. Work is subject to significant telephone contact with employees and may be stressful.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little or no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work may include long hours, weekends, and some holidays.
- Receives and resolves dispatched problem tickets from Level-1 EPOS Technicians.
- Provides assistance/coaching to Level-1 EPOS Technicians when needed.
- Provides timely support to onsite technicians at store locations.
- Analyzes and attempts to resolve issues without further escalation.
- Properly updates the corresponding problem ticket and either escalates the ticket further, or updates the resolution information and resolving Tasks/Incidents within targeted SLAs.
- Performs root-cause analysis using detailed analysis of reported, persistent problems, and work closely with Retail Systems in order to proactively eliminate problems before they occur.
- Works with Retail Systems and other departments as directed, to support related projects and activities.
- Works with the Training Lead to identify, create, and test new knowledge resources with the intent to improve first call resolution at the EPOS Support level.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website